When you have an idea and don’t know whether it is good or bad experiment. There’s no other way to know until you experiment. When doing experiments, keep these things in mind to conduct a good experiment:
- The experiment should be easy to set up and do
- There’s a little downside and little risk
- If the experiment succeeds, there’s a huge potential upside
- It is unique and has not been done before
- Even if the experiment fails, you’ll learn something.
If you do this every day, improving by 1 percent a day, then your knowledge, your skill, your career will improve exponentially in a very short amount of time.