Today, we have turned 4 years old and I want to thank all our readers for their support and love they have rendered on us (including brickbats).
Pluggd.in was started as a part time initiative, out of frustration of seeing mainstream media not doing enough for product startups in India (they still don’t!)
Around 1.5 years back, I moved full time into this, hired great team and we have now built one of the most popular visibility platform for Indian technology entrepreneurs.
Even though we are a lean team, we are head-on competing with mainstream media sites and have already went past some of them in traffic.
What next for Pi?
We recently asked for feedback/suggestions from our readers and you will soon start seeing the implementation of these suggestions very soon.
Our flagship event, UnPluGGd has been a trendsetter when it comes to serving insightful content to Indian entrepreneurs. You will soon notice some of the related areas that we will expand into.
We have great plans lined up for 2011 and I look forward to your company in this journey!
- If you have suggestions/feedback for us, do share (in the comment section or simply fill up the form embedded below).
- If you see a common focus and you think we can do business together, just drop me an email (ashish at pluggd dot in).
- If you are an advertiser who wants to reach out to India’s early adopter community, shoot us an email (sales@NextBigWhat.com)
- If you want to be part of the Pi team, shoot me an email (ashish at NextBigWhat.com)
Thank you all. Thank you once again!
– Ashish Sinha (on behalf of the Pi team).