Ad A/B testing product, AdPushup has secured $632,000 in angel round from several angels including Kima Ventures, Paras Chopra (Founder, Wingify/VWO), Amit Ranjan (Co-founder, SlideShare).
- Jonathan Boutelle (Director – Technology, LinkedIN)
- Sachin Arora (Principal Data Engineer and Architect, Yahoo!)
- Avlesh Singh (WebEngage)
- Sameer Parwani (Founder, CouponDunia)
- Zishaan Hayath (Powai Lake Ventures)
- Krishna Jha (Partner, Telnet Ventures)
- Ashim Mehra (Vice President, Baron Capital)
- Ravi Srivastava (PurviCapital)
- Shubham Gupta (VP, Nomura)
- Vikram Kapur (Partner, McKinsey & Company)
- Sunil Kalra (Active angel investor – India)
AdPushup claims that the platform has an average RPM (Revenue per thousand impressions) uplift/ improvement per participating website is 68%, which is surely a big claim!