- AI21 Labs introduces ChatGPT, an AI that can write poems, emails, spreadsheet formulas and more.
- ChatGPT has recently caused negative attention due to its ability to flood sites with spammy answers.
- Stack Overflow temporarily banned users from sharing content generated by ChatGPT.
- AI21 Labs has now added a source citation feature to ChatGPT.
- This source citation feature will help to prevent users from flooding sites with spammy answers.
AI21 Labs introduces AI writing assistant with source citation