Indian company Asmaitha has launched World’s first Android tablet (Sruta) with USB 3.0 port. The tablet runs on dual core ST-Ericsson Nova A9500, a dual core Cortex-A9 based chipset clocked at 1GHz, with 1GB RAM, 8GB onboard storage and a microSD card slot.
The tablet also sports a 8 megapixel camera at the back and 2 megapixel in the front.
- Processor : ST-Erricson Nova A9500
- OS : Android 4.X(ICS)
- Internal Memory : 1 GB LP DDR RAM, 8GB eMMC
- External Memory : Card slot for microSD (supports upto 32 GB )
- Display: 7-inch – multi-touch, vibrant 16.7M colors, 800×480 resolution
- Wireless Connectivity: 3G, BT, WIFI, GPS, FM
- Sensors : G-Sensor (Accelerometer),E-Compass Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor,Proximity Sensor,Gyroscope, GPS
- Connector: Charger/ micro USB connector with USB 2.0 Hi-Speed ( Optional USB 3.0)
- Headphone: 3.5mm stereo headset/headphone/microphone jack
- Speakers: Internal stereo speakers
- Battery: Rechargeable 6000 mAh (typical) battery
- Dimensions : Width: 180mm , Height: 120mm, Thickness: 10.9mm ( 7 inch)
Developed by Bangalore based Asmaitha, the tablet will be launched later this year at a price range starting $200.