Ladies and Gentlemen,
The Indian startup ecosystem is buzzing with great amount of energy and being the OGs in this space, we are happy to invite you to UnPluggd, India’s largest startup and tech conference is back!
The same conference, where Freshdesk launched in 2011!
The same conference where most of India’s successful B2B startups launch!
Scheduled for Dec 3rd and 4th, UnPluggd’s core theme is building product-led growth businesses. The two days are broadly themed as:
Simple. Honest. And Sharp.Always
UnPluggd, in its truest sense, has been a platform that has enabled founders and product leaders to not just find actionable learnings, but also meaningful networking and immense business value.
The upcoming edition is all things Product and Growth across various industry sectors, with a specific focus on building product-driven growth businesses.
Who are the speakers?
NextBigWhat conferences are driven by the community and one of our core goals is to bring you speakers who really have the courage to share-it-all, i.e. hard-hitting stories of experiments, mistakes, and perseverance.
- Speaker nomination form will go live on Oct 29th.
- We will start announcing speakers from Nov mid – but as always, expect awesomeness. Expect candid conversations. And a lot of practical insights.
Speakers from the last few editions
- Gokul Rajaram (FB, Square)
- Shishir Mehrotra (Coda, Youtube)
- Kintan Brahmbhatt (Amazon)
- Sachin Bansal, Naveen Tewari, Kunal Shah,
- Sangeep Paul (Platformlabs)..and many more.
“The Mecca of Indian product and tech ecosystem” – Parag , YC (2018)
Grab your early bird tickets
Date: Dec 9, 10, 11
Venue: Virtual (the hybrid version will be announced in Nov, depending on the Covid scene)
Early bird registration (70% discount, already applied).
Note that tickets for workshops will be available later.