- Startups need to apply on: 10000startups.com. Signup and then start applying by filling up the application form.
- 10,000 Startups team screens the applications for tech. alignment, completeness, hygiene
- Investors and Accelerator partners review applications to shortlist applicant. 10,000 startups introduces the two parties.
- Partner roll-out acceptance offers and termsheet to applicants
- Entrepreneur selects most suitable offer
- Application deadline- 30th May
- Pitch Sessions & Offer – June
3. Eligibility for Nasscom 10,000Startups program
- IT and IT enabled startups
- Anyone from any city in India or anywhere else
- Starting from concept/ idea stage to prototype/product stage to commercial/ revenue state
- No bar on education background, No bar on professional experience
- Accelerator Partners : Microsoft Accelerator, Kyron, Tlabs, Venture Nursery, 91 Springboard, Indian Angel Network Incubator, TiE Hyderabad incubator, Centre For Innovation Incubation & entrepreneurship (CIIE) – IIMA, IIIT Hyderabad,
- Funding Partners- Mumbai Angels, Chennai Angels, IAN, Harvard Angels, Hyderabad Angels, Bangalore Angels
- Common Applications – one stop shop to connect with the investor community
- If the startup is good – will be selected by multiple investors thereby facilitating better terms and quicker decisions
- Funding- from 25 lacs to 2cr
- Accelerator- extensive 3-4 months program
- Startup kit- Business & tech tools from Google, Microsoft and others
- Startup Warehouse- Affordable coworking space in a dedicated plug and play facility for startups in Bangalore.
6. Important Links
Disclosure: NextBigWhat is a partner of Nasscom 10,000 program.