Table of Contents Hide
Better late than never!
Here is a recap of what happened in the month of April, 2008 – a few interesting posts and few very relevant posts on entrepreneurship.
- Y! India launches Local Search
- Qualcomm to launch 3G services in India
- ReviewGist launches india site, adds comparison engine
- iXiGo launches Hotel Search Engine
- IndiaTimes launches itimes, a social network. May I ask why?
- RouteGuru launches On the Go SMS Service
Posts on Entrepreneurship:
- Boring Stuff Thats Critical To Your Startup’s Existence
- Stock Compensation in Early Stage Start-ups – How to go about it?
- Notions in India on Startups – Are Few Startups Spoiling the Ecosystem?
- Skill vs. Luck in Entrepreneurship: Failed entrepreneurs most likely to be successful in the second venture?
- Entrepreneurs : Do a Quality Check on VCs, before you “hire” them
- Fostering Innovation in India
- Indian VCs losing interest in web/mobile sector?
- India Inc dares to think beyond obvious – Why are startups lagging?
- Luck? Right Place, Right Time? Divine Intervention?….What makes an entrepreneur successful
- Sulekha books Bloggers with Book Series – to publish 2 books every month
- Advertising Market in India: TV and Radio to grow faster than the Print
- Indian Media goes Vernacular- Is this the future?
- Why do Indians Flock to Social Networks? Just for Friends?
- Google starts pushing Google Apps via Airtelive
- Google Apps and SalesForce Integration – That’s what the SMEs ordered for