“Artificial intelligence will reach human levels by around 2029. Follow that out further to, say, 2045, we will have multiplied the intelligence, the human biological machine intelligence of our civilization a billion-fold. “Ray Kurzweil, Inventor & Futurist
Are you ready for a
world dominated by AI?
Who is this course for?
This course is for CXOs and leadership of the team who already know or don’t know about AI to help them learn in depth on how the industry is leveraging AI with real-world use cases and innovations by the innovators themselves.
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
- Examplees of AI transforming organizations
- Types of AI and when to use
- Evaluating your business for use cases of AI
- Types of Machine Learning and Business Use Cases
- Types of Deep Learning and Business Use Cases
- Interviews of successful founders on how they introduced AI for their organization transformations
- Building an AI team
- Result oriented AI strategies and suggested roadmaps taking various cases
- Business Case Assignment 1 – we discuss a hypothetical business, walk you through the lifecycle of business and finally ask to provide a proposal discussing one sample proposal
- Business Case Assignment 2 – we discuss a hypothetical business, walk you through the lifecycle of business and finally ask to provide a proposal discussing one sample proposal
Put AI In Practice – Get An Edge On Your Competition
Learn how to leverage the real-world advantages of AI for your company.
Discover what you need to know about AI to efficiently and productively deal with vendors.
Understand how to go about building a result-oriented AI team that can reap meaningful benefits for your company.
Get a thorough understanding of the nature of AI today, where it’s headed and what you need to know to not just stay in the loop but ahead of the curve.