Artificial Intelligence will eat away your job.
Well, they said the same when computers were being introduced !
It’s not that the new technologies will just kill the jobs – yes they will, but they will also create new opportunities.
An optimist looks at the new world and a pessimist does nothing but complains.
In this collection, we take a look at new jobs and new roles Artificial Intelligence will bring to the world.
1. Director of analytics - Average salary: $140,837
2. Principal scientist - Average salary: $138,271
3. Machine learning engineer - Average salary: $134,449
4. Computer vision engineer - Average salary: $134,346
5. Data scientist - Average salary: $130,503
6. Data engineer - Average salary: $125,999
7. Algorithm engineer - Average salary: $104,112
8. Computer scientist - Average salary: $97,850
9. Statistician - Average salary: $83,731
10. Research engineer - Average salary: $71,600
“I envision Intelligence Designers as AI professionals in charge of strategic choices about how, when, and where develop artificial intelligence components in very large, complex IT systems”
“Although AI will handle many of the routine IT decisions made by humans today, it is much more dependent on data that has been organized, cleansed, and tagged with semantic meaning”
“Even after adopting AI applications, businesses will need to teach their organizations about what data is available, how it can be applied, and how it should be applied.”
Offices in suburbs of towns which no one have heard earlier, are spear-heading a new kind of job revolution in India, which could be termed as the new 'call center jobs'.
This is mostly highlighting and labeling images of vehicles, traffic lights, road signs and pedestrians.
“This is an emerging sector in India and everybody has begun to realise the humongous opportunity it presents.AI requires properly annotated, classified and anonymised data.
For this, whether you like it or not, you will use automation but you will also have to use skilled human workforce, and that is the opportunity it presents for India.”