NextBigWhat’s upcoming conference, UnPluggd Conf 2019 is all about building product-led growth businesses and will bring together 1,000+ product leaders, entrepreneurs, product managers, geeks and investors.
The conference features talks from some of the best product leaders, entrepreneurs and growth heads!
Introducing to you, the next conference speaker: Tarun Mehta. Cofounder and CEO of Ather Energy.
Tarun Mehta, a graduate ofEngineering Design (Dual Degree 2012) from IIT Madras, along with his fellow student Swapnil Jain conceptualised and started ‘Ather Energy’ in April 2013. Ather is developing India’s first smart electric scooter that aims to revolutionize the concept of two wheeler driving in India.
Ather Energy is pretty much creating a new category (along with others) and launching a product in a new category is always a challenge. Plus, hardware products cannot be just ‘tested’ like the way software can be!
At ProductGeeks Conf, Tarun will share the lessons learned building the V1.0 as well as some of the tough decisions the team took while launching the product.
Expect a lot of takeaways if you are into EV or creating a new product (from scratch), creating beautiful user experience keeping customer’s anxiety in mind (‘kitna deti hai‘) !
Date: Dec 13th and 14th
Venue: MLR Convention Center, JP Nagar (Bangalore)
Registration: You can use the widget below or purchase from conf site.
Early Bird Discount Code: PRODGEEKS
This is your last chance to grab tickets at such a huge discount
Latest from ProductGeeks Conf
- Product Manager’s Guide to Working With Engg Team #UnboxingPMS1E2 with Sidhartha Guru
- Product Manager’s Guide to Managing Stakeholders: Announcing Group Mentoring Session led by Mouli, Principal PM, Microsoft
- How to scale into Technical Product Management Role: Group Mentoring Session with Sanchit Juneja, Group PM (Booking) #EventAlert
- Transitioning from Engg to Product Management: Get all your questions answered in this group mentoring session [Thu]
- How can Product Managers deal with multiple stakeholders: Introducing the Group Mentoring Session by Movin Jain, Director of Product, PhonePe