NextBigWhat’s upcoming conference, UnPluggd Conf 2019 is all about building product-led growth businesses and will bring together 1,000+ product leaders, entrepreneurs, product managers, geeks and investors.
The conference features talks from some of the best product leaders, entrepreneurs and growth heads!
Introducing to you, the next conference speaker: Tarun Mehta. Cofounder and CEO of Ather Energy.
Tarun Mehta, a graduate ofEngineering Design (Dual Degree 2012) from IIT Madras, along with his fellow student Swapnil Jain conceptualised and started ‘Ather Energy’ in April 2013. Ather is developing India’s first smart electric scooter that aims to revolutionize the concept of two wheeler driving in India.
Ather Energy is pretty much creating a new category (along with others) and launching a product in a new category is always a challenge. Plus, hardware products cannot be just ‘tested’ like the way software can be!
At ProductGeeks Conf, Tarun will share the lessons learned building the V1.0 as well as some of the tough decisions the team took while launching the product.
Expect a lot of takeaways if you are into EV or creating a new product (from scratch), creating beautiful user experience keeping customer’s anxiety in mind (‘kitna deti hai‘) !
Date: Dec 13th and 14th
Venue: MLR Convention Center, JP Nagar (Bangalore)
Registration: You can use the widget below or purchase from conf site.
Early Bird Discount Code: PRODGEEKS
This is your last chance to grab tickets at such a huge discount
Latest from ProductGeeks Conf
- AMA On The NextBigWhat Of Everything – What Lies Ahead For Founders & Product Leaders With Ashish Sinha
- AMA On Building A Product-led Growth Business With Manjunath, VP of Product & Engineering @ Flipkart
- AMA On Growing A Global Product With Sanket Shah, Co-founder @ Invideo
- Taking high value transaction online: How to align products to consumer behavior – AMA with Hari of PickYourTrail
- AMA On Making Product Management Work In A Pandemic With Praful Poddar, Director – Product Management @ OLX [Friday]