If you are on WordPress, you should be taking regular backups. While there are backup tools that you can use manually, a god send solution would be one that enables automatic backups on a regular basis.
Idrive has launched a fresh new wordpress plugin that takes backup every day. Only the first backup transfers entire WordPress content, subsequent backups are incremental where only the modified data is backed up ensuring that the plugin doesn’t load the server.
- Immediate backup of WordPress blog data, both files as well as MySQL data dump, into your IDrive online backup account
- Scheduled backups occur after 12 midnight every day
- Immediate restore of backed up data from your IDrive online backup account
- Smart backup – Only the first backup transfers entire WordPress content, subsequent backups are incremental where only the modified data is backed up
- Automatic notification via email on backup / restore status
- Secure transfer of data to IDrive server using SSL. Non SSL transfer option is also available for non SSL servers
- Detailed logging of backup / restore operations
Download the plugin here