Nexus Venture Partners has announced an investment in mChek (the funding was done around 6 months back) and Dr. Naren Gupta, Managing Partner at NVP has joined mChek’s board of director [details]
Reliance Communications has announced the launch of Games on USSD. This is a significant innovation which now enables games for the first time on the USSD platform. Users can now play games on USSD on any GSM handset with a Reliance Mobile connection.
Taking the no-frills mini savings account the mobile way, the State Bank of India and Eko Aspire Foundation plan to roll out the project across Mumbai and Punjab within two months.
Eko has launched the project on pilot basis with SBI at Uttam Nagar in Delhi in February and thereafter it was taken to four districts of Bihar where it has evoked enthusiastic response.
Tribute to Bajaj Scooters
Now that Bajaj has decided to move out of Scooter business (and focus on motorcycles), watch this all-time fav video
- SulekhaB2B.com Crosses Half a Million Registered Member Base in India
- Viacom18’s ‘AAPKA COLORS’ to be Launched in the U.S.
- Accentium Web Launches Taaza.com, a multi-vertical Information Portal
- RateGain wins “Small Enterprise of the Year” award @ CNBC Emerging India Award 2009
- NDTV sells majority stake in NDTV Imagine to Turner Asia Pacific
- HTC HD2 from Tata DoCoMo
- Bajaj to stop scooter production, focus on motorcycles
- TATA Swach Price – World’s most cost effective water purifier