Table of Contents Hide
Fad of the season : What else, but the group buying sites in India. This week, we reported Taggle’s funding from Greylock Partners and Battery Ventures (the site is formally launching on June 23rd), while Wanamo got acquired and will change avatar.
We also profiled another group buying startup, Lootmore week and sincerely hope that there aren’t any Groupon clones on the way.
Top 5 Articles of the Week
- Remember Rediff ?
- Faceoff with Facebook – Pakistan Lawyer Wants Death Sentence for Mark Zuckerberg
- Are Smartphone Users Really Smart? Note to Nokia Fanboys
- Managing the Emotional Part of Being an Entrepreneur [Rollercoaster Ride]
- IRCTC Solves a Customer Pain – Will Operate 23 Hours a day
- VoiceTap – Connect to Experts Over Voice
- Group Buying Site Wanamo Acquired, To Change Avatar To DealsAndYou.com
- Bangalore Startup, Aporv Brings Indian Handicrafts Online
- InMobi Launches $2mn Developer Fund – 100% Revenue Share with Mobile App Developers
- iMO brings Wii like Tennis to iPhone – Your iPhone is a Racquet now
- InAGist – Track Your Personal Twitter Trends [and cut through Twitter noise]
- Reliance Venture Invests in Gradatim, Micro Payment Service in Business Process Utility Space
- “The toughest decision of my life” – Alok Kejriwal on his decision to sell Mobile2Win
- Raising Kids to be Entrepreneurs – Cut the Allowances
- The week in Twitter – Recap of Useful Resources Shared
- Future Group’s T24 Mobile GSM Service Launched in Andhra Pradesh, First Unpaid Service
- Did Facebook Kill MillatFacebook, the Pakistani Clone?
- Zoho Wiki adds new features – Workspaces, Permissions
- OVI Store – Top Handsets in India are 2700 Classic, N97, Xpress Music
- Voice Blogging Service by Airtel – 2 million users in 3 months [Voice is a Commodity]
- Rediff’s Predict & Play Portal is Game for SQL Injection [Hack]
- Unlimited Internet for Reliance Customers
- Web Design Guidelines for Nokia N900
- Nokia 2690 Price in India
- Nokia X5 Announced, Priced at EUR 165
- The Future of Television – From idiot box to a Smart Digital Screen
- How the Auto Rickshaw may just change your marketing budgets
- Measurement 2.0 – What are the Right Metrics to Track?
- Application Developer
- Head of Content and Marketing (HOCAM)
- Business Developement