Coming back to the recap, top articles of week (ending October 24th) are
A must read article on entrepreneurship and ethical dilemma.
Our review of Samsung Galaxy. A for Apple and B for beauty!
Every Child is an Entrepreneur! [Social Entrepreneurship]
Read about this beautiful experiment on social entrepreneurship.
Again, a great article with a real life example.
Google has started showing BMTC bus information on the map (Bangalore).
- Hiring Goes Social with HirePlug
- Appnomy–The Justdial of Mobile Apps
- Minkle App–Book Flight Tickets From Your Mobile
- Pawaa–Preventing Data Leaks In Enterprise
- Ethics and Entrepreneurship [The Dharma Sankata of an Entrepreneur]
- Calling Mobile App Developers @UnPluGGd2 [AppHub Tokens]
- FunkTees- e-Store For Funky Designer T-Shirts (Review)
- AutoClean – Robot that Cleans your House
- Entrepreneurial Romance Graph [PI Cartoons]
- Soften Your Hard Copy Memories – ScanCorner – Photo Digitization Service
- Google starts showing info for BMTC
- My Dream Is To Fly [Bangalore BMTC buses to get Touch-Screen + WiFi]
- Google India Launches Music Search
- AOL Launches MapQuest in India, Will Crowdsource Data
- Accord Launches @Pad, Android Tablet for Rs. 9999
- Microsoft Research Launches WikiBhasha, Multilingual Content Creation Tool for Wikipedia
The Freemium Business Model (Series)
- Business Model 101: The Free, The Mium and Mel Gibson
- Business Model 101: Understanding Churn… and why Freemium is not a very intuitive marketing model
- Business model 101: How bad does your funnel leak?
- Business Model 101: Number Crunching before you try Freemium
- Business Model 101: Why startups often fail at Freemium