[UnPluggd, the event for entrepreneurs is round the corner and if you are an entrepreneur/VC, this is one event you cannot afford to miss. Grab your tickets right away.]
Coming back to the recap, top 5 articles of the week include
- Mr Entrepreneur, How Approachable are You? [Lessons from Calls I received after I shared my mobile number]
- Damn! The Big SME Opportunity that Technology Entrepreneurs Ignore
- 23% Failure Rate for IRCTC Transactions in Jan 2010
- Facebook Driving More Traffic to Yahoo than Google [Power to Social Media]
- Freelancers Report – India Tops the Chart, SEO and Internet Marketing are the Hottest Skills
- Social Media Community Pulse Service, BrandAdda to shut down
- Bookmark Library – Library++ for Book Lovers
- Helpless Indian Technopreneurs rescue themselves – Go Social, asap!
- Is PaaS hard to sell in India?
- Tranz – Share Files (Music, Videos) with your Phone Contacts
- OTA from Spicejet /Indigo and Kingfisher, Rang7 Shuts Down
- Dell and Google India Partner to Target Indian SMEs
- United Prosperity – Serving Channel for Microloans (Social Business Review)]
- Funding Roundup: Career Launcher Invests $1mn in 361 Degree, Actis in Integreon
- No IPL for News Channels – Who Wins? YouTube
- MWC Coverage – They all are talking about iPhone
- Nokia to Launch Mobile Money in India – In Partnership with Obopay/Yes Bank
- Zynga Comes to Bangalore. Ibibo threatened?
- HTML5 is in. Google Gears RIP
- Tech News: Google LivingStories Goes Open Source, MS-Yahoo Deal, BBC [and more]
- Adobe Photoshop Turns Twenty – Founders Expected to sell only 500 Copies/Month
- Videos will account for 90 percent of network traffic by 2013
- Another GSM Service, T24 to hit the market (Future Group/TTSL Partnership)
Also, keep an eye on Job section for latest jobs in technology and marketing world.