Top 5 Articles for week ending April 18th, 2010.
- What Rural India Wants? A Reliable Phone, Privacy Control and Direct Communication [Market Report]
- We Think Therefore We Are [An Interesting article from an IIT student].
- World Entrepreneurship Day – Announcing The Book Project [Finally, a book for entrepreneurs].
- Of Mafia World, Platforms and App Developers [Get Entrepreneurial]
- More Indians have access to Cellphones than basic sanitation, i.e. Toilets
- Canvera – A Digital Services Company targeting Wedding Market Needs[Business Model Overview]
- SpyBubble – Spy on anyone’s mobile phone [View Call logs, Read SMS and much more]
- Challenges of being a Solopreneur – Dancing in the Dark?
- ShaadiInvite – Create Your Own Wedsite
- PE/VC Funding in India touches $1.9Bn in Q1, 2010
- Local Search Portal, Askme.in makes a comeback [JustDial Lawsuit]
- WebKlipper- Add Your Footprint to Live Webpages (Review)
- Success of Convergence and a Take on Solepreneurs
- Nokia N900 to be launched in India soon
- Flip Video Camcorders to be launched in India
- Opera browsers crosses 100 million mark
- Mobile App Stores – Asia leads the download race
- Opera iPhone App Approved, Adobe CS5 Launched
- Microsoft Announces KIN Smart Phones – Kin1, Kin2
- Web application developer at Borget Solutions
- Project Lead at 20North
- Experienced RoR programmer at Zebu Group
- Business Development Manager at Niyati Technologies
- Sr PHP Developer at Jutera
- .IN Domains Hacked Ruthlessly, Overall 1900+ Indian Websites Hacked in 2010
- India’s Adult Education Program to go online [TCS Partnership]