Top Articles for the week
Bollywood has embraced digital media and Ajay Devgn is going a step further with the launch of TicketPlease, a ticketing site loaded with filmi gossips, expert film reviews, celebrity news and interviews.
Starting up is more than just leaving your job (and staying unemployed!). Starting up a business needs a different mindset and unless you are in a frame of mind to slog your a$$ (i.e. immensely passionate about the idea), do not take the leap.
Do you see any similarity between the life of a band and that of a start-up? Is there a correlation between bands & the bandits? Yes, there is apart from the rough rides that both undertake.
Salesforce has acquired Dimdim for approximately $31 million in cash. Founded in 2007, Dimdim has created critical real-time communication technologies such as presence, messaging and screen sharing.
But now attrition has described precisely over 30% plagiarism in his first book ‘Unofficial Guide to Ethical Hacking’ (ISBN 0333 93679 5) that he wrote at the age of fourteen. The quality of writing in that book has been questioned by many w.r.t the prodigy status enjoyed by the person.
- What Exactly is a Business Model?
- Largest, Biggest and First – The Abusive Marketing Statements Startups Shouldn’t Use
- Here Comes an ELearning Device From India – iBerry EdBook
- Dhiti Launches Intext Pivoting, Topical Content Recommendation [That You Can Read Later]
- New Year Resolution for an Entrepreneur–Be Awesome
- CES 2011–Saankhya Labs Develops World’s First Universal TV demodulator