– We announced UnPluggd3 (scheduled for July 9th) and nominations for demo slots is open (link to nomination form).
– Here are the popular articles (week ending June 5th)
- Vodafone Sues A Customer For His Facebook Status
- Airtel Money Goes Live in Delhi NCR, Brings 2,200 Merchants Onboard
- India Accounts For 15.5% of Global Phishing Emails [Report]
- Of Travelocity’s Lawsuit On Cleartrip And Trade Secret Vs. Knowledge Debate
- Internet Contributes 3.2% to India’s GDP [Report]
- Who Leads The Internet Search Queries for Smartphones in India? Answer: Blackberry
- What’s the Average Bounce Rate of Email Campaigns in India?
- TringMe Launches Agilte, A Company in LTE Space
- redBus crosses 4 million seats mark
- MoneySights Brings Insights Into Your Money [Personal Finance]
- Want To See What Your Food Looks Like Before Ordering? Try Foodlets.in
- QnA With Foodlets Team On User Incentives and Premium Services
- Ojas Ventures Invests in Social Gaming Startup, Play140
- Re-search Your Web History – Hooeey Webprint Launches A New Avatar
- Komli Media Acquires Aktiv Digital, Singapore Based Digital Media Company
- Explained: Why & How to Conduct a Trademark Search?
- Tata DOCOMO Launches 3G Wi-Fi Hub, Works Across GSM and CDMA Network
- News Roundup: Intelligence Bureau Wants Telcos To Store Call Records For 5 Years
- Launch @ UnPluggd–Apply Now! [The Application Form is Live]
- Group(on) Value, Where Art Thou? Is Group Buying A Proven Model Yet?
- Tata DOCOMO Launches Route Finder, Driving Directions Delivered Via SMS
- Airtel Launches On-demand Movies, Powered by BigFlix
- Boom! Announcing UnPluggd3–July 9th, Bangalore! [+ Launchpad and Inspirational Talks]
- Why I Believe “Apply with LinkedIn” Will Be Well Received By Employers