This week, we brought the Snapdeal story to you (in a typical UnPluGGd format) and we strongly recommend that you watch the entire story, in order to understand the real story behind the company.
Best of the Week
What Separates Startup Men from Poys [The P word]
What’s the ‘P’ word we are talking here?
Nokia’s Bicycle Charger Kit To be Launched in India (For Rs. 1500)
Nokia’s bicycle charger kit will be launched in the month of March, 2011 and expected price is around Rs. 1500. At this price, if the target segment is rural India, then Nokia should expect people to sell their bicycle to buy this product.
Why is your life a routine? Is it because you follow a regular pattern of events and happenings through the day?
And why training the anti-spam engine doesn’t work anymore.
Entrepreneur, What If You Die Today? [Family & Personal Finance]
But lets face this tough question – What happens to your family when you are gone ? Assuming that you are injecting a lot of your personal money in the venture (and some of you are still running against EMI demon), have you planned for the D-day?
25% Failure Rate For IRCTC Transactions [December 2010 Report]
As per December data, 11365456 transactions were attempted, out of which 25% were failed transactions. Big businesses like IRCTC can surely cope up with 25% transactional failure rate, but what about startups?
Cheating UID Project’s Biometric System [With Wax and Fevicol]
All it needs is wax, a small dish and a small tube of fevicol to game the system.
- Ad Network, Vizury Raises Series A from Ojas Ventures and Inventus Capital [Updated]
- Adaptive 3D Technologies–Makes 2D/3D Modeling a Breeze [Engineering Tools]
- Exclusive: Karvy Acquires iTrust, Gurgaon Based Personal Finance Startup [Updated]
- Ease Your US Education Dreams With Scholarship Finder and More from NextLeap
- ValueFirst Raises 70 Crores, Plans Acquisitions
- Bring Structure to Learning With KnowledgeWheels Visualization Tool [efficient use of HTML5]
- Get Pune Bus Information on Your Mobile [Sans GPRS]
- The Mystery of Pricing [And Successful Business]
- What Can Be Patented And What Cannot Be Patented? [Legal Resource for Startups]
- Entrepreneurs In This Part Of The World [Valley Or No-Valley]
- Maxx Mobile Plans IPO
- Paypal RBI Issue–Paypal Violated FEMA Act [RBI Circular]
- Shorthand Mobile Launches SMS Based Mobile Browser in India, In Partnership with SMSGupshup
- Indians Still The Most Confident Consumers; To spend On Technology But Wary About Food Inflation [Report]
- Google Pledges $5mn to Bharti Foundation, Will Support 50 Elementary Schools in Rural India
- TRAI Extends NCPR Deadline to March 1st, 2011
- Airtel Launches Airtel Money, India’s First Mobile Wallet Service [Updated]
- Facebook Encourages Users In India Against Government’s No Spam Policy – Compelled?
- More Hassles For Mobile Commerce – Double Verification For IVR Transaction From 1st Feb
Startup Interview: Snapdeal
- [The Snapdeal Story] From Selling Detergent to Building A Couponing Service
- The Snapdeal Journey–Of Failed Experiments & A Lean Startup Story [Part 2]
- [Snapdeal Story] “Grabbon Acquisition Was The Turning Point For Our Business”
- Google Has Another Spam Challenge And Nobody is Talking About It Yet
- Wikleaks Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
- 58% of Smartphone Users Believe That Mobile Apps Benefit Their Lives! [Nokia Appiness Study]
- Appnomy: 26% Downloaded Apps Are Used Only Once
Toon: Weapons of Revolution [PI Cartoons]
- Samsung Galaxy Pop
- Dell launches Venue & Venue Pro smartphones in India
- Youtube Testing ‘Watch Later’ Feature
- BlackBerry could face ban in India, Is Banned in Pakistan [For Foreign Missions]
Lava B8 Launched for Rs. 3999
- HTC Desire HD in India?
- Kobian Mobiles Launched in India
- What’s The Average Customer Acquisition Cost for ecommerce sites?
- Need information about SMS Gateway providers in India
- How to create a standard quote format in Docs and Integrate in Email
- Funding Is Avaliable at what stage?
- Is it a good idea to go for funding, if the startup needs the money mainly only for advertisement expenses ?
- Which is Better for a Startup “PVT. LTD. or LLP”
- Potential for a tourism venture in North India
- What kind of funding (venture/Angel/Project) and ongoing operational venture should try for ?
- How should stake be divided among partners and investors?
- How to reach a valuation for my startup?