Table of Contents Hide
- AI Arms Race: China is rushing to deploy autonomous AI weapons
- Higher Education is bad for your job aspiration (in India atleast)
- Using Slack? Give Today List a spin [A 24 hour deadline To-Do list for Slack]
- UPI: Google Pay and PhonePe trail Paytm by 1 million transactions only
- Indian IT companies fear for a US recession
- Twitter says can’t send CEO to India, Now house panel is considering sending a “strong” message
- India’s 3 Crore tax-payers would now pay nothing.
- Anil Ambani’s Reliance Group loses 55% of it’s market capitalisation in just 4 days.
- Codebot is Alexa for a programmer; An interactive bot which will auto-generate code skeleton – NextBigWhat
- MakeMyTrip wants to take hotels and accomodations share to 70%
- Tata Motors to supply 40 E-buses to Lucknow City Transport Services
- KKR, General Atlantic may invest in PhonePe at $10Bn valuation
- Deposits in Jan Dhan accounts almost at Rs 90,000 crore
- 9 out of 17 crore TV homes have ‘switched on’ the new tariff regime
- Vodafone Idea plans a music streaming app
Here goes all that you need to read today : the latest news and information. Subscribe to #BigDaily newsletter to stay smart and informed about all important happenings from the digital and tech world.