Voice blogging service, Bubble Motion has launched its Android app in India, after the launch of iPhone app in the month of March, 2012.
Bubbly allows you to share short voice updates with your friends and followers. With the app, you can create your posts, or Bubbles, in your own voice via your Android smartphone. The Bubbly app lets your followers hear what you really have to say – anytime and from anywhere – with feeling and emotion.
Many users from India have taken to Bubbly for playing the classic game of “Antakshari” with their friends, where each user gets a turn to sing Bollywood songs. You can also share these ‘Bubbles’ directly to Twitter & Facebook and add text to your posts to make them easy to discover.
The new Bubbly app (download from here) also allows users to follow celebrities, sports stars and other well-known users, letting you move beyond just reading celebrity posts to actually hearing updates recorded in their own voice. The who’s who of celebrities in India have already connected with fans using the Bubbly service such as Amitabh Bachchan, Priyanka Chopra, Lara Dutta, Yuvraj Singh and dozens of others. The Bubbly app is free to download with a 6-month in-app purchase of $2.99 to follow all the premium celebrities.
Key features of the app:
- Follow people who inspire you – there are hundreds of your favorite celebrities already using it.
- Capture and share what’s going on in your life wherever you are, in audio.
- Broadcast your voice updates to your friends & followers.
- You can post updates by voice and text.
- Voice feed lets you know whenever any of the people you are following share something new.
- Like other people’s posts to give them instant feedback.
- Comment on posts to start more conversations.
- Share posts within Bubbly and to Twitter and Facebook, all with a single tap on your mobile phone.
- Be informed whenever anyone likes or comments on your posts, or starts following your friends.
Bubble motion also has partnership with operators like Airtel, Vodafone and Reliance in India; and interesting to note that the company has patented Voice SMS technology.