Most of the internet content (especially news sites) that I need access to, requires registration (i.e. login id/password/email verification etc.).
The whole process of creating user id/login is damn frustrating and time consuming. First of all you need to remember all these ids and secondly you get spammed by these sites (with marketing offers etc..).
How I wish I could bypass all these compulsory registration process and have an access to pre-validated login id/passwords.
BugMeNot – a very useful service is a database of valid login id/passwords for 125439 sites (even popular ones like nytimes.com, washingtonpost.com, imdb.com etc.).
How does it work?
- Make a note of the website address your are trying to access.
- Visit http://bugmenot.com
- Enter the address from step 1 into the box and press the “Get Logins” button
- You should now be presented with at least one username and password.
- Use the login id/password to enter the site.
Moreover, BugMeNot provides Firefox and IE plugins (right context menu) too, so that you can get the login id/password without visiting the bugmenot site.
Filed Under: BugMenot, bypass registration