- ChatGPT has grown faster than TikTok or any other popular app or service.
- A new study by analytics firm UBS shows that the OpenAI-developed chatbot was on pace to reach over 100 million monthly active users in January.
- ChatGPT was made available to the public on November 30th 2020.
- Within its first month of availability, it already had 57 million monthly active users.
- By January, the chatbot was being visited by around 13 million individual users a day.
ChatGPT reaches 100 million users in January