ProductGeeks Conf is all about the ones who build and scale world-class products.
Scheduled for April 14th in Bangalore, ProductGeeks Conf brings together some of the best product mind from the country – we guarantee you an amazing learning experience.
We are happy to announce our next speaker, Paras Chopra. Paras, as you know is the cofounder and chairman of Wingify – one of the most successful product startup from India (totally bootstrapped).
At ProductGeeks Conference, Paras will talk about the trap of cognitive bias and how to avoid them.
Cognitive traps and how to avoid them while building products.
His talk will include:
– Confirmation bias during user interviews
– Efficiency bias for keeping engineers busy
– Customer development bias that neglects moats
– Selection bias that only selects for vocal customers
– Complexity bias that reduces simplicity
– Beauty bias that leads to bad design
ProductGeeks Conf Details
Date: April 14th (Bangalore)
Venue: Hotel Park Plaza, Outer Ring Road, Bangalore.
Discount Code: Use the discount code “NEXTBIGWHAT” (grab more than 30% discount. Ticket prices will increase after this weekend).
Who are the other speakers?
- ixigo founder, Rajnish Kumar on Building a great product (at scale) for the mass.
- Airbnb’s Mona Gandhi (Topic: Your secret, most powerful retention hack is…. YOUR PRODUCT!)
- Ex-Intuit’s design lead, Deepa Bachu (Topic: Building successful solutions your customers will love (+ understanding consumer behavior).
- WebEngage’s VP Products, Arpit Rai (Topic: Using customer development to build your SAAS business. How customer development can be used to increase conversion, lower churn, create pricing etc.)
- And MANY MORE…
PS: Frankly, you will never see such an amazing content anywhere else. Join in if organic/meaningful growth is what you/your company aims for.
– Will there be live streaming? No.
– Will there be video recording available? Only for attendees.