Pluggd.in reaches out to India’s early adopter community– right from geeks, hackers to marketers and sales professionals. It’s raining jobs and here are some of the wonderful job opportunities – across the country and across various roles (and geography).
|Online Community Manager|
Location: Anywhere (Work Virtually)
|We constantly require community managers for our increasing clientèle. In order to apply you should have the following attributes,|
1. Web savvy
2. Good internet access
3. Professionalism towards your work
Prior social media marketing experience is a plus.
Software Engineer – Back End & Front End
|Must have excellent OOPS knowledge and should have worked extensively on MVC based frameworks.|
– Extensive knowledge and work experience using tools like PEAR and Smarty.
– Knowledge of open source scripts like ZenCart, Joomla, Drupal and WordPress will be a plus.
Software Design Engineer (Platform Tools)
|Atleast a bachelors in computers.|
– Atleast 3 years of experience in software development.
– Atleast 3 years of experience in Linux. This would warrant a strong command over the OS to the extent of system administration.
Various positions in Software Design Engineering
|– Strong inclination to command “nothing is impossible” in Software.|
– Strong skills in any object oriented language. We don’t believe that language qualifies merit. Rather language is a conduit to building software.
– Knowledge in database, dataminining, algorithm, distributed systems is a mus
|Technical Director (Anywhere)||We are looking for a new Technology Director interested in bringing their CS skills to the public service sector. Our Tech Director needs to start in April and commit to working over the Summer in India. During April-June, you will be working from your hometown while the team is in the US. In the Summer, our team will travel to India to meet up with you in India and implement our technology with Indian partner organizations.|
|Program Manager (Bangalore)||We need a Program Manager for-Jira, Wiki|
-Code Reviews, Testing
-Task board and Standups
|Senior Software Engineers Experienced in JSF, Hibernate, Richfaces,Bangalore.||Very hands-on developers – leads who cannot code just would not do. You would ideally be very smart in at least 2 or more areas mentioned in the technical stack and be willing to become smart in the other areas. We need coders who are self starters, stick to coding guidelines, do reviews, have a good sense of design patterns and write unit tests.|
|Lead Engineer [Hyderabad]||You will be capable of defining problems and solving them, both individually and in a team. Communication skills are essential. Coding skills in core java are also essential – good if you also have skills in Python and EJB’s. Experience of cloud computing would also be good.|
Client Engineer [Singapore]
|Job requirements:- python, c++, objective-c|
– win32 api, sqlite, xdelta
You like working on user-client interaction and making complicated things simple. You will be working on windows, mac and linux client apps that interfaces with the backend.
|Job requirements:- python, aws, redis, mysql, tornado|
– messaging systems (zeromq, activemq)
– networking internals
You like working on hardcore stuff that scales.
|Looking for the Passionate TechieLocation: Bangalore.||We promise you impactful work, including cutting edge development in IOS, Android Java, C++, etc.You will have responsibility for developing the core product, and exploring critical technical decisions with a like minded technical team. You will also have exposure to business decision making, which will expand your perspective.|
Software Engineer (Mumbai)
|Skills Required- Born hacker, going the book way is not your way.|
– Understand startup culture
– Worked on personal projects ( Web please )
– Technologies we are working on Python, MongoDB,MVC ASP.NET.
– Database background MongoDB or other schema-free database also some experience with relational database is good.
|Core Team Member – Engineering LeadLocation: Pune||– can do many different things (not “only front-end” or only back-end”)* can think and execute how to scale up a web infrastructure|
* are able to come in as part of the core team to create a company in its earliest stages, having a huge influence on the direction it takes
* have experience building web applications with Ruby on Rails or something similar
|Web & Graphics DesignerLocation: Delhi||Graphic Design of forms, logos, icons, banners, microsites, marketing collaterals- Prepare high resolution wireframes with product team, convert wireframe into mockups, translate mock-up into HTML/CSS|
– Metrics driven approach to design : A/B testing, viral loop tracking, use tools like Google Analytics, Kissmetrics, Unbounce, CrazyEgg in daily design tasks
|Business Development Manager|
|– Build and manage the pipeline of prospective merchants. This involves aggressively following up, gathering requirements, clarifying specs and finally closing the deal.– Generate new business through innovative and strategic approach. Identify and create marketing pitch, selling materials to target specific vertical segments.|
– Devising & implementing marketing plans & activities. Active participation in various forum postings & forum discussions representing TringMe.
Software Developer (.Net / C# / ASP.Net / Win Forms)
|– Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering|
– Atleast 2 years experience developing in C# or Java
– Some database experience
[To reach out to India’s early adopter/geeky community, submit your job requirement here]