Are you an freelancer, entrepreneur, budding startup with 2-3-5 member teams, or a big organization looking for a remote office in Mumbai? “Coworking Spaces” is the answer to all your office space requirements. Imagine a progressive workspace, with all the important things you need to run your business, like high-speed internet, well made wooden workstations and conference rooms, blended with a casual cafe like feel, vibrant colours on the wall, and a huge terrace lounge to de-stress your worries.
That’s the office of sumHR (www.sumhr.com) – We’re a Mumbai based startup. and we’ve just shifted into a swanky new office and we’ve got spare work stations/office rooms to rent out – here are the details below.
Location Features of the Place
- located in the heart of suburbs, Andheri-lokhandwala area, making it accessible via Bus Depot (3 mins), Jogeshwari/Andheri Stn (10/15 mins), Airport (30 mins).
- The building houses companies other major business offices, and also a high-end restaurant on the ground floor.
- Walking distance surroundings include malls (Mega, Infinity & Citi), best restaurants (close to 30 of them), and corporate offices.
- The office is on the 6th floor of a commercial building with fantastic views of the andheri skyline.
Each workstation consists of
- Spacious wooden desks
- Sufficient plug points
- Soft boards on every desk
- Comfortable adjustable chairs.
- Ample storage space
Ready-to-use Office Features
- Small waiting area at the entrance
- Furnished conference room with writing board and bean bags
- Fully functional Pantry with fridge, microwave, water cooler, sink, etc.
- 600 Sqft Private Terrace for recreation purpose, with designer cane furniture, and comfortable bean bags
- High speed wireless/wired internet connectivity
- Daily office cleaning services
- A balcony in every corner of the office
- Tea/coffee vending machine and Mineral water
Price/Details – Each seat will cost an ALL INCLUSIVE Rs.5000 per month (incl. of all above features).
For more pictures (click here) or to discuss this in detail, you can email Jay [at] sumhr.com (or call 9221 526 099 / 9833 59 27 27)
PS: 4 startups have already moved in with their teams. But there’s still lot’s of room for more. 🙂