From an investment standpoint: The total market cap of the leading Web 3.0 Metaverse crypto networks ~$27.5 billion – Malik
This week in the Metaverse.
If you are curious about the Metaverse, here’s a summary of what happened during the week.
Drop it like it’s hot!
1b. Coincidentally, other business and finance leaders this week also came out with BIG forecasts about the Metaverse:
– Cathie Wood, CEO of Ark Invest
– Tim Sweeney, CEO If Epic Games
Both said this was a multi-trillion dollar opportunity!
💰 💰 💰 💰 💰 💰
1c. To date, much of the focus has been on gaming.
However, a whole host of opportunities will drive future revenue including:
– social commerce
– digital events
– developer/creator monetization
1d. From an investment standpoint:
The total market cap of the leading Web 3.0 Metaverse crypto networks ~$27.5 billion.
On the other hand, Facebook/Meta Platform’s market cap alone is ~$900 billion.
*The above figures are BEFORE the market corrections this week*
2c. There are several explanations being offered for the drop:
– concerns about Federal Reserve tapering
– famed crypto investor, Louis Navellier, warned that BTC could fall to under $10k
– reduced risk appetite (as with sell-off in equity markets)
– holiday period profit-taking
Thanks for reading 🙏 🙏 .
If you enjoyed this Metaverse update, please retweet the first tweet.
I’m digging into all things Metaverse, so to learn more, please follow me @Maliki888.
Let’s connect and share ideas about this fascinating topic. 🤝
DMs are open. 🧡