HelpDeskPilot is a support ticket & helpdesk software that enables companies to manage support requests, sent via email or web.
HelpDeskPilot (product of Chennai based TenMiles) runs on standard LAMP stack and offers following features:
- Email Management – Helpdesk Pilot enables you to turn customer emails into tickets. You can set each email id as a department. (Users can submit tickets via email and HelpDeskPilot parses the same and creates new tickets based on the category.)
- Canned Replies – Companies can provide standard answers to the most asked questions.
- Ticket Management – Helpdesk Pilot provides a no-nonsense tickets management page that would let admins and staff members to track every ticket efficiently
- Activity tracking of each representative
- Support for international languages
- Standard features like mail templates, mass reply, customer portal etc.
Some of the other apps in this space includes Trouble Ticket Express (open source), ZenDesk, Ticketish and ServiceDesk Plus.
What’s promising about HelpDeskPilot is the ease of installation, ability to generate custom views (filters) and creation of category based FAQs.