The AI revolution is all around us and it’s becoming increasingly difficult to stay pluggdin to the AI space, given the noise in the space.
Introducing chAI newsletter ☕
Funny that nextbigwhat launched its AI newsletter way back in…2017 ! We were way too early for the game, and we believe that we can do a much better job in helping curate the right news, resources and insights to make you lead AI in your business/projects.
The chAI newsletter is an attempt to do the same and look at it as your personal filter for the noise of the AI world. Each day, we scour the internet to bring you the most important and innovative AI news, products, commentary and insights.
And as the name suggests, chAI is meant for 5-mins consumption ensuring you are in the know of AI space and pluggd.in to the same – by spending as little as 5 minutes a day.
Subscribe to the chAI newsletter
This is a daily newsletter and brings you the very best of news, commentaries, resources and products from the AI world. And yeah, some parts of it is written by the AI (we call it chotu to complete the chAI story 😀 )
BuzzFeed introduces Infinity Quizzes, powered by OpenAI
- This new AI-powered quiz format builds on BuzzFeed’s existing popular content.
- The media site and AI startup will partner to create personalized stories with the help of AI.
OpenAI hires Google employees for ‘instrumental’ work on ChatGPT
- OpenAI, the start-up behind ChatGPT, has hired more than a dozen former Google employees in recent months.
- The employees will be doing ‘instrumental’ work on ChatGPT before its launch.
AI-Powered Bing Makes Mistakes During Demo
- AI-powered Bing made several errors during a demo.
- The mistakes made by Bing were worse than Google’s Bard mistake, according to US-based AI researcher Dmitri Brereton.
Someone Uses Deepfake of Joe Rogan to Market Male Enhancement Product
- Someone has used a deepfake of Joe Rogan to advertise a male enhancement product on TikTok.
- The deepfake was uncovered by TikTok ad strategist Jimmy Farley.
- The deepfake was used to promote a libido-boosting maca powder.
Eric Schmidt, Ex-Google CEO states AI’s impact on warfare will be as significant as nuclear weapons
- Eric Schmidt supports Istari, an AI startup that uses machine learning to digitally build and test military weapons.
- Schmidt believes the impact of AI on warfare will be as big as nuclear weapons.
[AI News powered by Pluggd.in, the short tech news app]
AI meme of the day
#BigIdeas on AI
Generative AI systems fall under the broad category of machine learning, and here’s how one such system-ChatGPT-describes what it can do: Ready to take your creativity to the next level? Look no further than generative AI!
This nifty form of AI allows computers to generate all sorts of new and exciting content, from music and art to entire virtual worlds.
#AITools of the day
(max 3 tools)