The upcoming virtual edition of UnPluggd is all about learning from some of the best global product minds.
Apart from powerful keynotes, we have planned really actionable workshops for you.
Introducing to you: a workshop by Nimit Kumar (Director of Product Management, Rakuten / Ex-Sr Product Manager, Adobe Cloud) on Data Science for Product Managers.
Nimit will cover following key topics as part of the workshop:
- What are data products?
- Understanding the data lifecycle
- Data Scientists as a Stakeholder
- Formulating your product requirements
- Bonus: Tools of the trade
Do attend if you are into product management and need access to practical wisdom and insights on data science.
Register for UnPluggdNormal ticket covers access to all keynote sessions (till the first half, i.e. 1 PM).You need to register for workshops separately. PS: No discount codes apply now.
What else is happening @UnPluggd
- Announcing: Free access for UnPluggd Startup Launch Stage
- Announcing: UnPluggd Agenda; Powerful and Actionable !
- Announcing UnPluggd Launch stage: Calling Product Startups to apply [Deadline: May 20]
- Between Tech, Product & Design : How to Achieve a Fine Balance. Introducing UnPluggd Speaker, Vikalp Sahni [Goibibo CTO]
- Everything About Data Science for Product Managers: Announcing #UnPluggd Workshop
- Building the Amazon Way | Introducing UnPluggd Speaker: Kintan, GM Amazon Consumer Media Group
- Building the right retention stack for your consumer brand: Workshop by WebEngage Cofounder, Avlesh
- Product as a Competitive Advantage: Introducing UnPluggd Speaker, Harshjit