Dell has expanded its netbook lineup with the Latitude 2120 netbook. Designed not only for students to create, share, consume content, it is enabled to handle the rigors of the student environment. Businesses can also make use of its mobility as it comes equipped with systems-management support (e.g. wake-on LAN, ASF, SMS), helping save precious time and money.
The Dell Latitude 2120 netbook was unveiled at the CES earlier this month and is a complete solution for mobile collaboration.
Building on the success of previous models, the highly successful Dell Latitude netbook has evolved:
· The Latitude 2120 can be built to suit various needs for mobility with options of wireless or mobile broadband
· It comes with a 1366 x 768 pixel resolution along with a dual-core Atom processor and also a 2GB of DDR3 RAM, along with high capacity HDD. Teachers can easily monitor network activity and identify students browsing the Internet with a Network Activity Light.
· Pricing for the Latitude 2120 starts at Rs. 19000/-
· An updated functional rubberized outer casing provides an easy grip for smaller hands and protection against water.
· The laptop features an optional high-definition multi-touch screen for natural gestures and interactions on top of its proven video conferencing capabilities, to help make experiences such as digital collaboration an intuitive and fun experience. The optional multi-touch screen allows for intuitive interaction and high definition display (1366×768) to watch HD content.
· The optional tamper-resistant keyboard design helps to prevent the detachment of keys, as well as provides increased durability and optional anti-microbial protection for intensive student use.
· Available in select countries including India, the optional Dell Mobile Computing Station 2.0 even allows IT staff to push updates to systems while they’re stored as all systems docked are hardwired into the school’s existing network.