Dell has expanded its Latitude series with the Latitude XT3 laptop. Get the flexibility of a tablet with the power of a laptop. Whether at your desk or on the move, the Latitude XT3 lets you work almost anywhere. Latitude XT3 offers an ideal balance between usable workspace and mobility. The Dell Latitude XT3 laptop ‘has it all’: the flexibility of a touch-screen tablet, the power of an enterprise-grade laptop with large 13.3¨ HD display, and easy conversion between laptop and tablet modes.
Building on the success of Latitude E-Family, Dell has come out with Latitude XT3, an outstanding performer that fits right in:
· The Latitude XT3 comes with a large, 13.3¨ auto-bright HD LCD display and Anti-Glare LED backlit.
· Intel Core i5-2520M (2.5GHz, 3M cache) with Turbo Boost Technology with 2GB 1333MHz DDR3 SDRAM, that includes WiMAX™ and mobile broadband.
· Latitude XT3 offers ExpressCharge™, 80% re-charge in an hour, battery options with a 9-cell extended battery and slice option for all day power.
· The latitude XT3 can be changed from laptop to tablet mode quickly and easily with a new bi-directional hinge that enables you to rotate the XT3 screen left-to-right or right-to-left for quick, easy conversion to tablet mode.
· Pricing for the Latitude XT3 starts at just under Rs. 1,00,000.
· High light, low light or no light: Stay productive in the office or in the field with a large, 13.3¨ auto-bright HD display with backlight keyboard option with extended battery life.
· Let your fingers do the work: Enjoy maximum usability with four-finger touch control, touchpad, track-stick and mouse input capabilities.
· Speed and connectivity: Power through your day with the speed of Intel® Core™ i3, i5 or i7 processors and connectivity options that include WiMAX™ and mobile broadband.
· Advanced security: Latitude XT3 offers Dell Data Protection | Encryption that can encrypt data and help guard against unauthorized access.
· Long-haul durability: Latitude XT3 is four corners protected with strong magnesium alloy, a highly durable powder coated base, with a spill-resistant keyboard, in a Tri-metal design that stands up to tough defense-grade, MIL-STD-810G testing for dust, vibration and extreme temperature.