NextBigWhat’s upcoming digital healthcare conference is scheduled for September 25 th (Hotel Taj Vivanta @ M G Road, Bangalore) and we are happy to announce the conference agenda.
Date : September 25th (Friday)
Venue : Hotel Taj Vivanta, MG Road (Bangalore)
Timing : 9 AM – 6 PM.
Ticketing : Free (invite-only)
URL: DHC 2015
|9 – 9:40 am||Registration & Networking|
|9:45 – 10:00 am||Inauguration
Welcome Note by Mr. Srinivas Prasad [CEO – Philips Innovation Campus]
|10:00 – 10:20am||Keynote Speaker Dr. Diego Olego [Sr. VP – Philips Technology and R&D Management]|
|10:20 – 10:40 am||
Keynote Speaker Mr. Vishal Bali [Co-founder and Chairman – Medwell Ventures]
|10:45 – 11:30 am|| Panel 1: Decentralization of Health Care in Digital era – What are the Odds.
· Mr. Arvind Sivaramakrishnan [CIO | Apollo Hospital Enterprise Ltd.]
· Dr. Ashwin Naik [Co- founder & Director | Vaatsalya Healthcare]
· Dr. Rishi Bhatnagar [Global Head – Digital Enterprise Services at Tech Mahindra]
· Mr. Ravi Ramaswamy [Sr. Director, Philips Healthcare]
· Ritesh Banglani [Partner, Helion Ventures]
Moderator- Dr Vikram Venkateswaran BDS, MBA, PGDCR
|11.30 – 11:45 am||Q&A|
|11:50am – 12:50 pm||Startup Demos: Demo of Healthcare solutions by Start-ups|
|1 -2pm||Networking & Lunch Break|
|2 – 2:20 pm||Keynote Speaker Mr. Saravanan [ Sr VP and GM, EMC2]|
|2:20 pm – 2:40 pm||Keynote Speaker Dr. Parag [CEO, Wockhardt- Mumbai]|
|2:45 – 3:30 pm|| Panel 2 : Is Indian Health Care ready for Big Data and Analytics
· Mr. Sandeep Singhal [Managing Director | Nexus Venture Partners]
· Mr. Unni Nair [ VP &head of Information Management| Philips]
· Dr. Ranjan Shetty [Professor & Head, Cardiology Department, KMC- Manipal]
· Alberto Prado, VP head of Philips Digital Accelerator Program
· Tushar Vashisht [Founder, Healthifyme]
Moderator- Dr Vikram Venkateshwaran
|3:30 – 3:45pm||Q&A|
|3:45 – 4:05 pm||Closing Remarks : Mr. Srinivas Prasad [CEO – Philips Innovation Campus]|
|4:10 pm onwards||Networking Break|
|5 – 5.30 pm||Registration of Hackathon Teams|
|5.30-6pm||Introduction to Hackathon Rules|
|6pm-6.30pm||Interaction with Mentors|
*Hackathon is declared open
|7.30pm onwards||Networking Dinner|
» Today is also the last date to apply for the healthcare hackathon (note : winners get Rs. 1 lakh cash prize). Apply here.
The digital healthcare conclave brings together 250+ healthcare professionals, CIOs, Founders and Investors together; and breaks away from the silo of tech-only community.