Digital Marketing company Kenscio Digital has come out with a new study, based on a survey of over 250 marketers who use digital media. The study found that over 78% of digital marketers are now focusing their budgets on social media. It underlines the trend of shifting ad revenues from Google to Facebook and Twitter, as we’d written earlier. Here are some of the findings
- 61% of marketers prefer to acquire customers either through multiple channel acquisition or smarter Buying of media. It is no more an effective practice to invest in one/two channels or media.
More than 50% of marketers focus on conversion of non-buyers and one-time buyers and to repeat purchasers as customer retention strategy.
- Targeted marketing is becoming more relevant and this doesn’t only include communicating with the customers in one-to-one way, but also knowing them better.
- As far as spending pattern is concerned, 78% marketers focus on Social Media followed by 57% spends on Email Marketing.
- For growing customer base, Email marketing is the best option followed by Social Media.
- For targeted marketing, Email marketing retains its usability as the most efficient marketing communication channel.
- The best way to engage customer is by facilitating 1:1 communication by knowing the customers better and communicating to them in a more customized and personalised way.
Download the full report here (sign up required).