Entrepreneurship is hard.
- Most people lack intent, not the capability to do something. When your intent is sharp and clear, you are more likely to be a success.
- Entrepreneurship is 90% about understanding and 10% about execution. 90% about empathy and 10% autocracy. And 100% patience.
- It’s not a profession. It’s a state of mind. When you work beyond your job description to solve the right problems.
- If you treat your job like a business, you are an entrepreneur. If you change the status quo for the better, you are an entrepreneur.
- As an entrepreneur, your success depends on how close you are able to getting people to their solutions.
- Somebody out there is already working on the idea you have. Don’t over-index the idea. Find what is they don’t know.
- It’s easy to build a company but hard to build a place where people would love to come to work.