Bollywood is the mecca of entrepreneurship and here are some real stuff entrepreneurs can learn from Bollywood movies.
1) Impossible is just a word: Have you seen an Indian Movie where one man can beat 200-odd people & his never say die attitude.
Well this attitude can be adopted in the business too. If your venture is not going in the positive direction & facing a seasonal or recessional setback, just remember to always keep going & assess every possibility which can make you a winner. It takes a very strong will to stand & keep going but heroes always does.
2) “Everything will be okay in the end. if it’s not okay, it’s not the end.” [ Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost]: It is completely true in the business sense also. If your first venture didn’t go as planned, don’t feel sad & get up. Most of the successful businessmen didn’t make it big in the first attempt itself. They have learned the hard way.
As they say, ” Every time you make a mistake, that means there’s one fewer mistake between you and success.”
3) Let’s get back together: Before going on a Mission Impossible, a hero always forms a team with the right set of skills & talent which is needed to accomplish the task.
Well in order to built a successful venture, you also need right set of people with right kind of skills working with you who are as much dedicated as you to make your dreams turn into reality.
4) Build good relations with people around you: Why you find all the people in the movie ready to help the hero. Just because he always helped people around him with a genuine interest in solving their problems.
A business is also built on good relationships. If you are able to forge strong relationships with the people around you, you have won half the battle. If you have helped these people whenever they needed you, they will be glad to help you in your business. As they say, it’s always better to have 50 friends than $50.
5) Find Your Slogan: You will find signature moves of various Indian Heroes that people remember for ages. You should also find a slogan that is catchy & unique and can be easily associated with your business.
This way you would be able to built a brand image in the minds of your customers.
[Article contributed by youngblah.com team]