SMB cannot afford a traditional PBX systems and most importantly, VoIP based PBX systems can help even the bigger corporates to cut costs.
EntVoice is VoIP enabled call management system that provides Asterisk based IP-PBX Gateway for Small and Medium Enterprises with built in multi-level auto attendant, voicemail, DISA, Audio Conferencing and many more advance features of PABX. Entvoice is an embedded system with built-in SIP/IAX proxy server and NAT functions and supports following feature:
- Quickly add, remove or modify phone extensions. Preset phone settings allow you to choose the phone type you are adding.
- Add or modify Agents and Queues through a powerful web-interface with ability to tweak every little config option.
- Complete voicemail interface.
- Manage your conferences easily – With entVoice Asterisk Appliance,company with branch offices in different countries can be easily combined together to work like a virtual single office through internet.
- EntVoice User Interfaces comes bundled with feature, allowing your users to log in and modify their extension setting or hear their voicemail online through a web-interface improving productivity.
The company provides open source consulting as well and recently implemented IVRS at radio mirchi.