- So Flipkart lost Moto account to Amazon. Not just monetary loss, but a big blow to Flipkart (for sure).
- Now that Amazon is all geared to launch the new Moto devices, Flipkart runs print/online ads in order to spoil Amazon’s party (with some massive discounts on older Moto devices).
- Amazon, on the other hand allegedly paid influencers / promoted tweets to ensure #SoreLoserFlipkart trends.
And it’s trending.
A bit of ambush marketing – but fall from grace (for both)? What’s your take? What exactly are they trying to prove by bringing each other down? Does this speak of insecurity they are going through ?
- Flipkart’s Two More Investors Marks Down Stake By 20%
- Tiger Cuts its stake in Amazon
Checkout the drama from both sides (grab some popcorn).
— fazal c (@fzlc) May 18, 2016
— Shubham Gupta (NeO) (@shubham_neo) May 18, 2016
— Rizwan Siddiquee (@BinaryGru) May 18, 2016
— Rohit . . ?? (@vickyrohit9) May 18, 2016
— Mayank (@krmayank13) May 18, 2016
— rohit yagnik (@rohittrix) May 18, 2016