#flipkart has announced the launch of its app compatible with android wearable technology. The app will support viewing Flipkart wishlists on the wearable gear and also supports push notifications from Flipkart on the gear.
Wearable technologies available on the Flipkart presently include Garmin, Motorola and Martian and the latest version of this app will be compatible with all the three brands. The app is also first app from India to be listed on the Android wearable technology store.
Possible future updates of the app include accessing order tracking related information, price drop notification and personalized offer notification.
The features available in the latest app are:
- Choice of Payments: Cash on Delivery, Credit/Debit Card, EMI, NetBanking, PayZippy
- Smarter Search: Look up products, categories or brands using text, voice or by barcode
- Explore Your Way: Quickly switch between List, Grid and Full Screen views
- Pinpoint Products: Find what you want with the sort and multi-filter functions
- Personalized Alerts: Get notifications on personalized offers, price drops, order status, exclusive launches
- Product Suggestions: Relevant recommendations based on your shopping history
- Examine Closely: View products in great detail with the large, multi-perspective images
- One-touch Wishlist: Add products to your Flipkart Wishlist with just one tap.
– Download link.