#Data : Foodpanda India Recorded 37.8 Crores Revenue Against 142.6 Crores Loss

The company claims to be running its services at operational profitability since February 2015

foodpanda earned a revenue of 37.81 crores in FY 15-16 compared to 4.7 crores in FY 14-15 and the company has witnessed approximataely 800% growth in revenues.Foodpanda-in-India

Although, the losses grew from 36 crores to 142.6 crores, the company claims to be running its services at operational profitability since February 2015.

foodpanda : Whose delivery is it anyways?

At present, 40% of the orders are delivered by foodpanda delivery services and the rest 60% orders are delivered by restaurants (during December 2015, only 25% of the orders were delivered by foodpanda delivery services).

Compare this with Swiggy’s revenue which recorded a revenue of Rs. 24 crores (against a loss of Rs. 137 crores)

foodpanda aims to turn profitable by FY 2019 by achieving 100% automation.

foodpanda has raised $310mn so far, with the last round raised $110 million from investors led by hedge fund Goldman Sachs Investment Partners in 2015.

Meanwhile watch this quirky ad from foodpanda

Sign Up for Our Newsletters

Get smarter with most important stories.

You May Also Like