This fortnight, we will talk about an important aspect of ‘Being a Solopreneur’.
The challenges/anxiety of running the game on one’s own ain’t easy – who do I approach for an idea feedback? Which is more important – A or B? Is this the right thing to do? Struggling with resource constraints [more of personal capacity]…and much more.
If you are a solopreneur and relate to the theme, please share your experience/insights [email: ashish at NextBigWhat.com]
Coverage from Education Industry in India, last fortnightly theme:
- Foreign Universities Entering Indian Market – Will they bridge the gap?
- iProf – India’s First Personal Education Tablet [Education]
- The Khan Academy – Changing the way Education is Delivered
- The IITs – Factory and the Copycat Problem
- IIT Education, IIT Brand or Engineering [What do we want?]
- Right to Education Becomes a Fundamental Right in India
- Supplemental Education Industry : Educomp enters the business