Our last fortnight theme, Single Founder/Solopreneur was quite a successful one with very interesting insights shared by entrepreneurs themselves.
This fortnight, we want to cover one of the much needed element in any venture, free marketing.
In this fortnight, we would like to cover areas related to advertising/marketing/PR publicity and SEO related topics.
As always, if you have insights to share, feel free to share [email : ashish at NextBigWhat.com].
Recap of Solopreneur Theme
- Solopreneurship is not easy. It requires courage and faith [Shailesh of OnYoMo]
- Solopreneurship and the need for Being Social
- Story of a Solopreneur – Ekla Chalo Re [Sumeet of Kreeo]
- Success of Convergence and a Take on Solepreneurs
- Being A Lone Warrior (Single Founder) : Why ? Why Not ?
- Challenges of being a Solopreneur – Dancing in the Dark?