We launched StartupQnA, a few months back and sort of tested the market to gauge if there is a serious interest from people to help others by answering their questions. Most importantly, is there a need for a such a niche vertical that caters towards startups and entrepreneurship related queries.
The experiment was a great success and today, am glad to announce the latest version of StartupQnA, which is a lot more awesome and interactive.
- You can now follow questions and receive updates, as they are answered/follow-up questions are added.
- You can now follow users and receive activity updates.
- Popular Topics that you can follow and receive updates.
- You can login via Google, LinkedIn, Yahoo, Facebook or Twitter account.
- Well, did we say Quora? Well, no. But a much needed platform for Indian technology ecosystem (in partnership with Qotd team).
So go ahead and give the new StartupQnA.com a spin – you will love it. Go ahead and ask queries about startups, entrepreneurship, technology and create industry specific themes, if you want to.