After all the farming you do at Farmville, the tired Facebooker in you can now listen to bollywood music, thanks to Hungama’s MyPlay app.
Hungama MyPlay app features more than 200,000 music tracks from latest Bollywood releases, regional content in languages such as Marathi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Bhojpuri, Kannada, Tamil & Telugu, Ghazals, Devotional and more.
The facebook application also enables users to:
- Listen to their favourite songs via live streaming
- Dedicate songs to their friends on Facebook
- Create and share playlists
- Sync with your Hungama.com account: Hungama MyPlay also allows users to synch their existing playlist on Hungama.com with the Facebook application
- New users get a 30 day free trial, post which they need to incur a minimal cost of INR 99 per month to enjoy the app. [details]
Hungama recently launched Kingfisher Calendar on iPhone and it’s interesting how Indian digital companies are embracing social network platform.