The Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), vide notification dated 29th December 2016, has amended its incorporation rules.
The changes in the principal rules have been briefed out as follows:
- Simplified Proforma for Incorporating a Company Electronically (SPICe) Forms are mandatory for incorporation (with up to 7 subscribers) from 1st January 2017.
- The Filing Fees has been reduced from Rs 2000 to Rs 500.
- The number of r- submission has been reduced from 3 to 2.
- Form INC-2 is deprecated.
- INC-7 shall be used for incorporating Part 1 Companies and companies with more than seven subscribers.
- The revised INC-7 shall be made available on the portal for filing purposes with effect from 15th January 2017.
You can find the entire notification here.