GSF India’s Global Accelerator Program which went global has announced the list of 11 startups for its next batch. These startups (8 from India and rest global) will go through an intense mentoring and coaching program starting with 5 weeks in India, followed by 4 weeks in SF, 2 weeks in NY, 1 week in Toronto and finally a week in Singapore.
Startups selected as part of the 5th batch incude:
– TripMD connects patients to trusted healthcare worldwide.
– Greymeter is an interactive talent community where organizations crowd-source real world challenges to get innovative solutions while students earn exciting rewards
– GuideTrip is a global content driven online platform which helps in connecting travelers with guides; to search for, interact with and book travel experiences with directly
– GigStart is a marketplace that provides quick and transparent connect between entertainers and party planners (read NextBigWhat coverage here)
– pxify is building a free graphic design program that’s focused on being as easy-to-use as possible, which integrates collaboration features so that design teams and clients can work alongside one another.
– WhatFix is a SaaS customer engagement startup that helps business on board their customers seamlessly and provide interactive knowledge flows to enhance product adoption (WhatFix launched at UnPluggd).
– WizenWorld is a gaming startup that teaches math & science concepts to middle school students through engaging multi-player games.
– Daily Rounds is a mobile app learning platform for doctors to review clinical patient case studies (earlier called MedEngage, launched at UnPluggd)
– Cuztomise helps field service businesses to reduce their operational costs by its workforce scheduling and optimization, through our App and Platform as a Service offering.
– AirStream enables accessing files & streaming media from multiple computers and multiple cloud services like Dropbox, Google Drive through a single app on any Mobile device (demoed at bigMobilityConf). AirStream was also part of the 2013 summer batch.
– Hashtago is developing core technology for hashtags mining, tracking, targeting and analytics for B2B solutions and customer-oriented services.
GSF : Quick Stats
GSF India claims that 15 out of 25 companies in GSF portfolio successfully raised seed financing, 5 have raised Series-A funding and 3 companies have had exits; the most recent being Facebook’s acquisition of Little Eye Labs, a GSF batch I startup.