Hiring Community ManagerApril 13, 2020 2020-04-13 21:47
Hiring Community Manager
NextBigWhat is hiring a community manager – to scale up our community and marketing efforts.
Communities are at the heart of each and every activity of ours (for e.g. take a look at Huddle).
We aren’t very hung-up on location (you can work from anywhere) – but what we need is somebody who has a deep interest in startups/product companies, is a fast learner and is super disciplined.
This is how a day in the life of NextBigWhat community manager would look like:
- Work with the team in coming up with list of speakers for UnPluggd conf and Season 2 of Huddle (and more such community initiatives)
- Reach out to speakers, engage with them (a great opportunity given the quality of speakers we bring to our conferences/meetups/huddles).
- Engage with ProductGeeks community – be the single point of contact for the community.
- Manage the community interaction – be the champ (you have our full support).
- Share relevant community updates (like conf speaker announcements) on social media
- Engage with the community / Answer their questions if any
- Working knowledge of WordPress is highly preferred.
- You should be great at writing conversational emails and content.
- Entrepreneurial, Disciplined and Committed (we will not micro-manage you..ever)
- Have fun – stay positive and happy!
This, we promise you is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, wherein you get to interact with some of the brightest and famous global product / growth minds.