Do traditional Product Management methods allow for efficient management of AI-based products? In this video, Michael Feng, a founder and product manager who has been building AI-driven products for the past 5 years, shares his view on the same and provides a framework on how to go about managing AI productively.
AI Product Managers own the questions:
- What problem are we solving?
- Why is that problem valuable?
- Do we have relevant data that may solve the problem?
- How do we measure success?
- Are we building a system that learns?
Other key points:
- ‘Labeled’ data is the new oil. Unlabeled data is the new dirt.
- Understand the relevant model.
- Get labeled data.
- Construct a feedback loop.
- Measure relative performance.
Want to kickstart your product management career? Go for our Product Management Course and become a 10X better product leader!