Weebly founder David Rusenko spoke at Y Combinator’s Startup School about the journey of his product finding Product Market Fit and how startups should go about seeking it.
- Make something a lot of people want.
- The best companies create a market.
- Don’t build a Minimum Viable Product, build a Minimum Remarkable Product.
- The initial search for PMF involves: Idea -> Prototype -> Launch -> Traction
- Continued PMF refinement (as it is always a moving target): Monetization -> Growth
Kickstart your Product Management career with NextBigWhat Academy’s Product Management Course. Featuring 10+ product leaders from across the industry.